As part of our G-List – the who’s-who of the gamification space – we will be holding weekly Tweetups with some of the awesome leaders in gamification and a few speakers and guests of our upcoming Gamification Summit in New York. Follow @gamificationco for updates and submit questions with hashtag #gsummit. Up next on September 13th at 3PM EDT is Irving Fain, CEO and co-founder of CrowdTwist. He will be speaking on the use of gamification in driving revenue and brand engagement.
Also be sure to check out our past interviews:
- Daniel Debow, CEO and Founder of Rypple. Visit Daniel’s G-List page for the full interview, and come back for more updates!
- We held our second tweetchat with Kiip CEO, Brian Wong. Check out the full interview on the G-List.
- Bunchball founder, Rajat Paharia shared his unique insight into gamification’s roots and its future. Check the full interview.
- Keith Smith, Founder of BigDoor, spoke with us about the engagement economy and fostering connections to consumers with gamification.
- Kris Duggan, Founder and CEO of Badgeville shared his insight into the startup community and gamification in brand engagement.
- James Gatto, one of the leading legal experts on virtual worlds and video games spoke with us on the legal pitfalls around gamification and how to responsibly support online communities.
Gamification Co will be hosting it’s second Gamification Summit in New York on September 15-16. Join keynotes and design intensives from top businesses and creative professionals to learn how the new science of engagement is rewriting the rules of product design. For Gamification Blog readers, use discount code GCOBLOG for 25% off at http://gsummit.com/register. We look forward to seeing you there!