Each week on the Gamification Revolution web show, Gabe Zichermann answers all your burning gamification questions LIVE every Monday at 1pm ET/10am PT/1800 GMT at http://gamification.co/live.
If you missed Gabe’s live show this week, here’s a rundown on some of the topics covered:
- The Michelin Stars rating system from a gamification design perspective.
- How to analyze the negative characteristics of gamification.
- How a startup can approach gamification with a low-budget.
- How to evaluate social actions to create a gamified experience.
- Using gamification for change-management methods.
- Some gamification tips for direct selling
Want to join the conversation? Be sure to catch Gabe live and ask away! We will take in live user questions and feature them in this weekly post each week. Catch up with the Gamification Revolution in this week’s episode below: