Each week on the Gamification Revolution web show, Gabe Zichermann answers all your burning gamification questions LIVE every Monday at 1pm ET/10am PT/1800 GMT at http://www.gamification.co/gamification-revolution/. This week’s show features Richard Tate, VP of Communications & Marketing at HopeLab. Here’s a rundown on some of the topics they spoke about:
- Designing wellness game interventions that don’t talk down to young people.
- The differences in designing gamified wellness experiences for older people vs younger people.
- How we can use gamification to bridge the gap of understanding the need for health while dealing with increasing health costs
- The idea that gamified experiences for wellness are often much more scalable than standard methodologies.
- And a number of questions from the audience!
Download this episode (right click and save)
Want to join the conversation? Be sure to catch Gabe’s show live every Monday and appear as a live guest! Remember that you can also press a button in the top right corner of the window to activate user-chat and ask questions by pressing the question button. Make sure you catch next week’s episode, featuring Richard Bartle, the creator of the Bartle Player Types.