Each week on the Gamification Revolution web show, Gabe Zichermann answers all your burning gamification questions LIVE every Monday at 1pm ET/10am PT/1800 GMT at http://gamification.co/live. This week’s show features Nir Eyal, GSummit Speaker, Stanford Lecturer, and serial entrepreneur. Here’s a rundown on some of the topics they spoke about:
- Gabe’s opinion on the Coursera coursework
- Nir defines his desire engine to explain user engagement
- Why creating authentic rewards is essential
- How products gain investment value from unprompted user engagement
- Why amateur behaviors fit in well with technology in Nir’s behavior model
Want to join the conversation? Be sure to catch Gabe’s show live every Monday and appear as a live guest! Remember that you can also press a button in the top right corner of the window to activate user-chat and ask questions by pressing the question button. Make sure you catch next week’s episode, featuring Tyler Altrup, Solutions Architect at Badgeville.