Revolutionizing the Call Center Workplace One Agent at A Time
Last week, we featured nGUVU’s VP of product strategy, Pascal Leclerc to talk about how nGUVU’s platform help to create a better workplace environment for contact center agents. Using a combination of game mechanics, social interaction features and behavioral analytics, nGUVU helps motivate agents to achieve their goals in a fun,game-like environment.
Watch the full interview below to learn about:
- What was the central problem nGUVU aimed to resolve in the contact center working environment?
- How did nGUVU present KPIs to contact center agents in contrast to traditional layouts that centers solely around competition?
- How did call center companies reacted about having a layer of social mechanics for the agents on the nGUVU’s platform?
- what were nGUVU’s key lessons in finding the balance between game-like elements and gamified, progress-orientated mechanics?
- What were some of the behavioral changes that occurred among contact center agents as a result of gamifying their workplace?
- Have nGUVU used rewards for knowledge sharing or knowledge base contribution among contact center agents?