Finding Potential Work Candidates With Game Based Assessments
Last time, we featured Revelian product manager, Salih Mujcic to discuss about his organization’s latest offering, a gamified assessment program called “Theme Park Hero”. The gamified psychometric assessment tool helps organizations find and pinpoint high potential talent during the recruitment and selection process through a series of games.
Watch the full interview below to learn about:
- Are game based psychometric tests more accurate compared to their paper based counterparts?
- How does Revelian balance the tension between constructing a serious analytics tool while wrapping it with a fun theme?
- What kind of skills are being tested with the various games found in Theme Park Hero?
- Has the team been approached by organizations to present more complex forms of testing for specific job functions?
- How does the tool test for creative personality types or “oddballs” who change the world – like Steve Jobs?
- What is Revelian’s future direction in expanding the tool’s features to account for a wider range of personality characteristics?
Watch the video below and be sure to catch our next episode of the Gamification Revolution.