Hello GCo Readers! Only 12 hours remain for you all to vote for your favorite gamification companies! The voting is crazy and is definitely putting a damper on the list.ly servers. If you’ve had problems voting, list.ly is aware of it and is working on fixing the problem.
Remember: Voting will end precisely at 3 AM EDT. Votes entered after this point will not be counted. So in this final recap, let’s check out the current leaders!
- Best Use of Gamification in Health and Wellness Leader: JillianMichaels.com
- Ahead of Mindbloom by 110 Votes!
- Best Use of Gamification in the Enterprise (HR) Leader: Deloitte
- Ahead of Bluewolf’s Going Social by 106 Votes!
- Best Application of Gamification in Social Good Leader: Our Dream Playground
- Ahead of Recyclebank by 62 Votes!
Join us at GSummit 2014 in San Francisco this June 10-13 to learn how your company can "Recapture User Engagement." Over 4-days, we'll bring together the top thought leaders & experiences in user engagement: 50+ expert speakers, 10+ hands-on workshops, 1000+ attendees, 20+ vendors, and loads of fun!
Earn your Certification in Gamification Design and leave the conference knowing that you'll be part of the biggest user engagement community in the world. Recapture user engagement with us and Register Now!