Each week on the Gamification Revolution web show, Gabe Zichermann answers all your burning gamification questions LIVE every Monday at 1pm ET/10am PT/1800 GMT at http://gamification.co/gabe-zichermann. This week’s show features Richard Bartle, Visiting Professor at the University of Essex and the creator of the Bartle Player Types. Here’s a rundown on some of the topics they spoke about:
- Why we need to design for player types
- The controversy of the mere existence of player types vs defining what they actually are
- Richard’s honest answer on his experience with research defining specific player types for gamification
- The killer player-type’s balance within game systems and their susceptibility to explorer-types
- Richard’s view on designing games for people and how that changes over-time
- And many more with questions asked live by the audience!
Join us at GSummit 2014 in San Francisco this June 10-13 to learn how your company can "Recapture User Engagement." Over 4-days, we'll bring together the top thought leaders & experiences in user engagement: 50+ expert speakers, 10+ hands-on workshops, 1000+ attendees, 20+ vendors, and loads of fun!
Earn your Certification in Gamification Design and leave the conference knowing that you'll be part of the biggest user engagement community in the world. Recapture user engagement with us and Register Now!