Each week on the Gamification Revolution web show, Gabe Zichermann answers all your burning gamification questions LIVE every Monday at 1pm ET/10am PT/1800 GMT at http://gamification.co/live. This week’s show features Kevin Werbach, Professor at the Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania and professor of the Coursera Gamification Course. Here’s a rundown on some of the topics they spoke about:
- Kevin’s initial thoughts about his Coursera class.
- What got Kevin interested in gamification?
- Is it necessary to have psychology knowledge for gamification design?
- How is Coursera and similar forms of education transformative to the education space?
- Some final statistcs on the Coursera class
- Kevin’s thoughts on teaching educators on how to make engaging classes.
- What you can do as a young person who wants to work in Gamification?