Hello GCo Readers! Only 3 days remain for you all to vote for your favorite gamification companies! The competition is still fierce and we all know the power of the internet can sway these votes in any direction. Here’s a look at the current leaders.
- Best Use of Gamification in Health and Wellness Leader: Active.com Trainer
- Ahead of JillianMichaels.com by 48 Votes!
- Best Consumer Facing Use of Gamification Leader: *New Leader* - Pepsi Sound Off
- Ahead of Samsung Nation by 82 Votes!
- Best Use of Gamification in Education Leader: Beat the GMAT & MBAWatch
- Ahead of Gamification of MIS3538 by 100 Votes!
- Best Use of Gamification in the Enterprise (HR) Leader: Deloitte
- Ahead of Bluewolf’s Going Social by 109 Votes!
- Best Application of Gamification in Social Good Leader: Our Dream Playground
- Ahead of MOGL by 144 Votes!
Join us at GSummit 2014 in San Francisco this June 10-13 to learn how your company can "Recapture User Engagement." Over 4-days, we'll bring together the top thought leaders & experiences in user engagement: 50+ expert speakers, 10+ hands-on workshops, 1000+ attendees, 20+ vendors, and loads of fun!
Earn your Certification in Gamification Design and leave the conference knowing that you'll be part of the biggest user engagement community in the world. Recapture user engagement with us and Register Now!