Limited-Time Offer Delivers Everything Organizations Need to Gamify Their Salesforce Platform to Increase Adoption, Chatter Use, Data Quality and Completion, and More
Bunchball has released a free 30-day license of Nitro for Salesforce as a part of their announcements at Dreamforce 2012. This is a fantastic solution for those looking to adopt some gamification without spending a lot of money. Naturally, free trials means less barriers to entry! Read the full press release below:
- Bunchball, the pioneer and market leader in gamification, today announced a pilot program that will give qualified applicants a 30-day license to Nitro™ for Salesforce, an optimized version of Bunchball’s acclaimed Nitro platform that uses game mechanics to trigger increased adoption and more productive use of the Salesforce platform.
- Selected as one of 14 offerings to be featured in Salesforce.com’s redesigned Social Apps Showcase 2012 and winner of the AppQuest Best New App Award atDreamforce 2011, Nitro for Salesforce shapes the behavior of users by applying the dynamics of competition and achievement through the use of goal-setting, real-time feedback, team competition, status and recognition. Nitro for Salesforce is ideal for organizations aiming to:
- Increase adoption of recent Salesforce implementations
- Drive more widespread and regular use of Chatter
- Improve data quality and completion
- Encourage more activities per user
- Applicants chosen to participate in the Nitro for Salesforce Pilot Program will receive a free license of the turnkey solution, which includes:
30+ out-of-the-box missions. The pilot version comes pre-configured with more than 30 missions based on standard Salesforce objects including Chatter, Leads, Tasks and Opportunities designed to drive adoption and increase sales performance.
Five custom missions. Because each Salesforce instance is unique,Bunchball will design and set up five custom missions geared at motivating specific behaviors through Nitro for Salesforce.
Tailored Rewards Store. The Rewards Store within Nitro for Salesforce provides a straightforward solution for tying points to value by allowing an administrative user to easily set up products and non-monetary rewards for which users can redeem points.
- Availability of pilot program licenses is limited. Salesforce customers can request a pilot license by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and referencing the Nitro for Salesforce Pilot Program.