Each week on the Gamification Revolution web show, Gabe Zichermann answers all your burning gamification questions LIVE. Be sure to catch Gabe’s next show on Tuesday, October 2nd at 1 PM ET/10am PT/1800 GMT at http://gamification.co/live.
If you missed Gabe’s live show on Monday, here’s a rundown on some of the topics covered:
- A user question about the gamification of recruitment/interviewing process.
- A dopamine-gamification project and the importance of focusing on granular details for each step in designing gamified experiences.
- A user question about the gamification of history and dives into the process of gamifying education and the progression to mastery.
- The application of Self Determination Theory to teams and its relation to intrinsic motivation.
- One user’s problem with buy-in after adopting Drupal and the need to give employees software they want to use.
Want to join the conversation? Be sure to catch Gabe live and ask away! We will take in live user questions and feature them in this weekly post each week. Last week’s episode had fantastic user participation and a great gamification discussion. Catch up with the Gamification Revolution in this week’s episode below: