Each week on the Gamification Revolution web show, Gabe Zichermann answers all your burning gamification questions LIVE every Monday at 1pm ET/10am PT/1800 GMT at http://gamification.co/live. This week’s guest features Jeff Coghlan, CEO & Founder of the award-winning branded entertainment agency, Matmi. Here’s a rundown on the topics covered this week:
- Jeff’s origins on how he got into making games for brands.
- The importance of subtle branding in games.
- The necessity for deep meaning in branded-games.
- Are brand games strictly short-term campaigns?/Should they be?
- What does augmented reality mean for games?
- Designing experiences for people without smartphones/
- Is there a chance to market games to the crowd outside the 20-30 year old range?
- Can gamification facilitate a genuine conversation between brands and consumers?
- and finally – the gamification of porn.
Want to join the conversation? Be sure to catch Gabe live and ask away! We will take in live user questions and feature them in this weekly post each week. You can always tweet us questions at either GamificationCo or gzicherm as well.
Catch up with the Gamification Revolution in this week’s episode below: