Each week on the Gamification Revolution web show, Gabe Zichermann answers all your burning gamification questions LIVE every Monday at 1pm ET/10am PT/1800 GMT at http://gamification.co/live. On this week’s show, Gabe answered a myriad of user questions about gamification. Here’s a rundown on the topics covered this week:
- Gabe talks about his lessons learned with working in gamification in enterprise
- Implementing story and narrative unobtrusively
- The misconception of needing competition in an incentive system
- The gamification of research and how Gabe got drunk for science.
- How to effectively incorporate gamification on a low-budget for smal businesses.
Want to join the conversation? Be sure to catch Gabe live and ask away! We will take in live user questions and feature them in this weekly post each week. Be sure to catch next week’s episode, where we’re featuring Kevin Werbach as our special guest!
Catch up with the Gamification Revolution in this week’s episode below: