Crowdsourced Consultancy Fights Groupthink
Last week, Gabe Zichermann go the chance to talk to Dan Green, co-founder and CTO of Wikistrat, the world’s first massively multiplayer online consultancy (MMOC). Wikistrat unites subject-matter experts on politics, economics, climate and the like from all around the world to participate in producing crowdsourced forecasting scenarios, war games and simulations for customers worldwide.
Watch the full video to learn about:
- Solving the problem of groupthink in strategy and recruitment
- Sourcing opinions from experts in diverse fields worldwide with a revenue-sharing model
- Engaging experts with gamification (immediate feedback, healthy competition)
- Online recruitment – credentials and interviewing
- Protecting the integrity of online community
You can read more about the MMOC on Wikistrat’s blog.