Crowdsourced Consultancy Fights Groupthink
Last week, Gabe Zichermann go the chance to talk to Dan Green, co-founder and CTO of Wikistrat, the world’s first massively multiplayer online consultancy (MMOC). Wikistrat unites subject-matter experts on politics, economics, climate and the like from all around the world to participate in producing crowdsourced forecasting scenarios, war games and simulations for customers worldwide.
Watch the full video to learn about:
- Solving the problem of groupthink in strategy and recruitment
- Sourcing opinions from experts in diverse fields worldwide with a revenue-sharing model
- Engaging experts with gamification (immediate feedback, healthy competition)
- Online recruitment – credentials and interviewing
- Protecting the integrity of online community
You can read more about the MMOC on Wikistrat’s blog.
Check out the video below and be sure to also catch our next episode of the Gamification Revolution next Wednesday, March 26 at 1 PM ET with Yu-Kai Chou!
Download this episode (right click and save)
Really interesting Natalija, thanks!
I think that you would be really interested in some of the most cutting-edge research that I have come across explaining crowds, open innovation, and citizen science.
And you may also enjoy this blog about the same too:
Powerful stuff, no?