“There is a lot to learn… by Wikipedia editors.”
as Jake Orlowitz of Wikipedia explained the many challenges faced by Wikipedia editors on the Gamification Revolution webinar. Last week, we featured the grantee to discuss how Wikipedia is utilizing gamification to train potential editors while reinvigorating its veteran editors.
Watch the full interview below to learn about:
- What inspired Jake to propose and build the gamification project?
- How Jake convinced the board of directors to implement the project?
- What game mechanics were utilized to impart core editorial principles?
- What were the quantitative and qualitative feedback upon implementation of the project?
- What is the future roadmap upon successful implementation?
Be sure to also catch our next episode of the Gamification Revolution this Wednesday April 9th at 1 PM ET:
Download this episode (right click and save)