Last time, we featured President and founder of General Creativity, Robert Tercek to discuss his newly released book, “Vaporized: Solid Strategies for Success in a Dematerialized World”. Robert reveals how every aspect of society and economy will be changed with the rise of digital technology and how we ought to prepare to face it head-on.
Watch the full interview below to learn about:
- How does vaporization affect the individual’s ability to relate to one another?
- Does the trend of vaporization with its connection to virtual items and games reflect a shift away from a capitalistic, ownership economy?
- Will people pay for virtual items as much as how physical items are valued in the envisioned dematerialized future?
- What is the tension for leaders who are leading the way for vaporization while being masters of the attention economy?
- How are large and small companies responding to the vaporization economy and which will gain the most advantage?
- How does the current organizational structure of the film and TV industry represent the future direction of efficiency?
- How will training executives manage the advent of vaporization while having to provide the necessary skills needed for this new economy?