Each week on the Gamification Revolution web show, Gabe Zichermann answers all your burning gamification questions LIVE every Monday at 1pm ET/10am PT/1800 GMT at http://gamification.co/live. This week’s show features Rajat Paharia, Founder and Chief Product Officer of gamification platform, Bunchball. Here’s a rundown on some of the topics they spoke about:
- What should people focus on first when starting to integrate gamification?
- Why people fear personalized marketing and loyalty.
- Rajat explains the “unfair value exchange” consumers are believed to have in gamification systems
- Some examples of “negative” enterprise gamification
- The current state of gamification in learning management systems
This will be our last episode of 2012 – so stay tuned for our return on January 11, 1:30 PM with Asi Burak, the Co-President of Games for Change.