Elise Olding on the Gamification Revolution
The Gamification Revolution is the only live gamification webcast featuring Gabe Zichermann and fellow gamification experts every Thursday at 1 PM EST/10 AM PST/1800 GMT. Join us and have all of your gamification questions answered by these experts.
This week’s guest is Gartner Research Director, Elise Olding! Elise has been heavily studying the science of motivation and engagement with the power of people. In this week’s episode you can be sure to learn about:
- The emerging interest of using games to engage people within organizations
- How small businesses can leverage gamification without expensive tech.
- The existence of gamification divisions in organizations like NTT Data
- Using explicit games social networks as an engagement tool for workspaces
- Increasing executive acceptance of gamification as a strategy
This was a great week filled with user-participation and questions! Check out the full video below:
Download this episode (right click and save)
Be sure to catch this week’s episode featuring Robert Torres of the Gates Foundation for his work in applying gamification for social good.
You can now catch the Gamification Revolution every Thursday at 1PM EST/10 AM PST/1800 GMT.