Last time, we featured Innovative Educational Ideas(IEI) director, Bron Stuckey in discussing about the current perceptions of gamification and the growing number of recent gamification initiatives by educators in the education space.
Watch the full interview below to learn about:
- What are the two underlyings view of using of gamification in education?
- Are there tensions between gamification and game based learning?
- How gamification could serve as a tool to reimagine current practices and go beyond superficial changes.
- Does the uncertain nature of gamification discourage educators from trying to explore and use it?
- Recommendations for educators who just started out applying gamification
- What does commercial success of tools such as Minecraft entail for gamification in education?
Watch the video below and be sure to catch our next episode of the Gamification Revolution.