Last time, we featured Accenture Social Collaboration and Gamification, Thomas Hsu and Senior manager, Steve Kaukonen in discussing how Accenture improved employee effectiveness with the company’s gamified enterprise social collaboration platform while employing gamification principles.
Watch the full interview below to learn about:
- How the platform has evolved and expanded into a global initiative since its first inception in 2007
- The methodology in structuring baseline metrics and identifying user type behaviors
- How the team used historical data and metrics to iterate and balance tool’s usage
- What technology resources and human resources were needed to launch the program
- Perceived expectations and realities of implementing a gamified program within a large organization
- Unique findings of the adoption process across different levels of geography, function and employee level
Watch the video below and be sure to catch our next episode of the Gamification Revolution.