There’s a lot of exciting news surrounding the Gamification Summit on January 20-21st at San Francisco’s Mission Bay Conference Center. We’ve confirmed a bunch of exciting new speakers, including:
- Comcast: Eric Grilly, Executive Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, Comcast Sports Group
- Google: Vikas Gupta, Google Payments
- NBC/Universal: Jesse Redniss, Vice President, Digital, USA Network
- Microsoft: Neal Freeland, Director, Bing
- MyTown, by Booyah: Brian Morrisroe, Co-founder
- ngmoco/DeNA: Clive Downie, VP Marketing
- DevHub: Geoff Nuval, CEO
Readers of the Gamification.co blog can take advantage of the promotional code, GCO10 that’s good for 10% off registration at www.gsummit.com. If you register before November 30th you’ll also get Early Bird discounts of up to $500. Be sure to register soon, since Gabe & Amy Jo’s November workshops sold out so quickly!
You can read more about these exciting developments in our recent announcement.