The game industry as we know it is changing, and with that change we’re seeing massive disruption, consolidation, innovation, and the arrival of big money across all platforms.
Industry leaders are moving from console games to online, from social games to mobile, and from the web to Facebook and vice versa.
GamesBeat 2012 — VentureBeat’s fourth annual conference on disruption in the video game market — is gathering insiders from the hottest social, mobile, online, and console companies to dig deep on crossover strategies as the market continues to move underneath our feet.
Register here with code “Gamify” and save 20%!
Recently added speakers:
- Mark Pincus, Founder, CEO & CPO, Zynga
- Will Wright, Founder, Hive Mind & Stupid Fun Club
- Bing Gordon, Partner, KPCB
- Brian Fargo, Founder, Interplay Entertainment
- David Perry, CEO & Co-Founder, Gaikai
- Peter Vesterbacka, Mighty Eagle, CMO, Rovio
- Neil Young, CEO & Founder, ngmoco
- Tim Schafer, President & CEO, Double Fine Productions
- Seamus Blackley, President & Co-Founder, Innovative Leisure
Always a program highlight, the “Who’s Got Game” Startup Competition will uncover 7 of the hottest new startups in the game industry as they make their pitches live onstage in front of an expert panel of judges.
Join in on July 10-11 at the Palace Hotel in San Fancisco for two full days of actionable sessions and high-level networking with500+ executives, developers, investors, and press from all sectors of the gaming ecosystem.
Grab your ticket now with code “Gamify” and save 20%. Seats are limited!