I’m super stoked to announce a new slate of additional speakers for GSummit (June 19-21 in SF). The event just keeps getting more exciting, and I’m sure you won’t want to miss the hands on workshops and 40+ sessions. Also, the early bird deadline is fast approaching next Friday; if you want to save $300 and guarantee your space (especially in the workshops) you should register now.
You can watch a quick trailer for GSummit now and scroll down to see the list of new speakers.
New Speakers Include:
- Dan Porter, Designer of hit game Draw Something and CEO of OMGPOP (now Zynga). At GSummit, Porter will share OMGPOP’s secrets on how to build lasting, gamified community engagement around well-crafted social game experiences. The hit Draw Something is now the most popular Facebook-connected game, unseating Zynga’s homegrown games for the record, and has reached over 20 million downloads in just a few short weeks.
- Dave Cobb, Thinkwell – An award-winning theme park and museum experience designer, Dave will speak on how real-world gamification and live action games can be used to engage audiences.
- Jeff Atwood, founder of StackOverflow – The creator of the #1 technical Q&A site shares the secrets of surfacing experts, encouraging collaboration and creating positive feedback loops.
- Nadya Direkova, Google – Game and UX designer Direkova shares the 16 most important patterns for user engagement, drawing from her extensive research at the search giant.
- Sunny Lee, Mozilla Foundation – Project leader for OpenBadges Lee helps us rethink lifelong education, recruitment and credentialing with gamification.
- Chris Makarsky, Klout – The product mastermind behind the controversial scoring system for influence discusses the power of credibility scores and how to build a system your users will want to game.
- Matt MacLaurin, eBay – Gamifying marketplaces and global commerce – the eBay Labs example.
- Ray Wang, Constellation Research – This research superstar shares the top trends from enterprise gamification and the biggest surprises constellation’s uncovered.
See the full speaker list here.
These newly announced experts join speakers from United Airlines, Salesforce, NBC/Universal, Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Ogilvy and dozens more organizations sharing practical techniques, amazing insights and the latest approaches at GSummit. On the first day of the event, you can attend a hands-on gamification workshop and earn your certification in gamified design. Space at GSummit is strictly capacity controlled, and I encourage you to register now before the 3/29 discount ends to save money and reserve your space.