“Why does loyalty suck so much?”
…asks Gabe Zichermann on the weekly Gamification Revolution webshow. Last week we featured two loyalty gamification pros from Maritz Motivations: Barry Kirk and Bill Hennessey, to talk to us about the proper way to gamify loyalty and how strongly immersed the gamification is in this long standing industry.
Want to increase your knowledge on persuasive design? Be sure to sign up for Barry & Bill’s full-day Workshop at GSummit SF 2014 (June 10 in San Francisco)–Persuasive Design Workshop for Next-Gen Loyalty Marketing.
Watch the full interview below to learn about:
- How loyalty can’t get past a P.B.L. design philosophy
- The conservative nature of loyalty practionioners
- Keeping loyalty members past the onboarding stage
- “Grinding” vs “Rituals” for influence habits
- Using randomized prize distribution
- Using emotions for True loyalty and Cult loyalty
And much more! Check out the full 3-man special on gamified loyalty below. Be sure to also catch our next episode of the Gamification Revolution this Thursday at 1 PM ET. Also, learn more about Barry & Bill’s Persuasive Design Workshop for Next-Gen Loyalty Marketing at GSummit this June 10th.
Download this episode (right click and save)
It would be great if we have a specific date, I would love to attend and have to organize my calender accordingly