We’re beyond excited to announce Gamification Summit 2012, which will take place in San Francisco June 19-21. Coming on the heels of 2011’s awesome, sold out events in NYC and SF, GSummit 2012 (our only major US event this year) promises to deliver even more of the hands-on, data-rich learning, networking and fun that helps move the industry forward.
The event is bigger, with more speakers, sessions, topics and workshops than ever before – including keynotes from executives at United Airlines and Salesforce. This larger format and venue (Concourse Design Center), gives us the flexibility to offer a wider range of speakers and events than we could before, though space is still strictly limited. And with the support of our amazing Platinum sponsors – Badgeville, Bunchball and Cynergy – we’re able to offer a lower base ticket price as well (register before March 29th). All this plus two hands-on workshops (one advanced and one enterprise) where you can earn your gamification certification, lots of networking and more fun stuff (stay tuned!) promise to make GSummit 2012 the most interesting, meaningful and valuable week of your year.
At the same time, we’re pleased to announce some of the featured content for the event. Note that most sessions are now 18 minutes + Q&A, with an emphasis on data, practical advice/insights and inspiration (meaning: it’s not about panels, it’s about great speakers). Some amazing speakers, companies and topics are joining us this year – early highlighted sessions include:
- JP Rangaswami, CSO, Salesforce’s Keynote on Using Gamification to Engage Employees and Drive Innovation
- Dave Anderson, Director, United Mileage Plus’s Keynote on New Loyalty: How Fun and Gamification Shape the Future of Consumer Marketing
- Adeo Ressi, CEO, Founder Institute on Building a Better Entrepreneur with Gamification: The Founder Institute Experience
- Seth Cooper, Foldit (University of Washington) on Solving Hard Problems with Gamification and Crowdsourcing
- Dan Porter, CEO OMGPOP on Come for the Game, Stay for the Community: Building and Sustaining Lasting Engagement Online
- Jesse Redniss, SVP, NBC/Universal on Gamification of TV and Other Big Media: Making the Second Screen Fun
- Daniel Brusilovsky, CEO of Teens in Tech on What You Need to Know About Generation G
- And dozens more, from big brands and startups, and from every corner of the world. Keep checking back for more talks as they are announced!
Whether you’re a CEO, strategist, marketer, product designer or HR professional – only GSummit brings together the leading thinkers and doers from this exciting field for a jam-packed 3 days of learning, networking and fun. Sessions are data-rich and inspirational – guaranteed to give you practical insights you can take back to your organization right away. And if you’re interested in earning your gamification design certification you can do that right at GSummit.
So join us today. Despite the bigger venue, space is still strictly limited. You can register now before the early bird deadline of 3/29 to save money and guarantee your space. I can’t wait to see you in San Francisco in June!